Teranaysia Fantasy Role Play
This is a mature forum and you must be legal adult age or older to join. Please go over our rules and regulations to see what you can and cannot do here. Welcome to an adventure story role play in the land of Teranaysia.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

This is a mature forum and you must be legal adult age or older to join. Please go over our rules and regulations to see what you can and cannot do here. Welcome to an adventure story role play in the land of Teranaysia.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Idea thread
Idea thread EmptyFri Sep 02, 2016 2:06 pm by † Amnz †

» Golden Mists AGWP
Idea thread EmptyTue Aug 30, 2016 10:42 pm by Yokubō

» Yokubō - Bringer of Lust
Idea thread EmptyTue Aug 30, 2016 6:21 pm by † Amnz †

» Rejected full/sub territory apps
Idea thread EmptySat Aug 27, 2016 4:20 pm by † Amnz †

» Territory Creation Application
Idea thread EmptySat Aug 27, 2016 4:17 pm by † Amnz †

» Subterritories
Idea thread EmptySat Aug 27, 2016 3:52 pm by † Amnz †

» Species Element and Power Limitations
Idea thread EmptyMon Aug 22, 2016 11:34 pm by † Amnz †

» Thread Titles/Labels
Idea thread EmptyMon Aug 22, 2016 4:33 pm by † Amnz †

» Everything Else___
Idea thread EmptySat Jul 16, 2016 2:46 pm by † Amnz †

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Similar topics

Idea thread

2 posters

Go down

Idea thread Empty Idea thread

Post by Oculus Thu Sep 01, 2016 11:59 pm

Hello!  I think someone should make an idea/help area!  I couldn't find one.

However, since the site is 18+only (or whatever legal age is), I was thinking, maybe make it a mandatory field to put your birthday in, and set the forum up so there is an 18+ area that can only be seen/posted on by people who have birthdays over 18.  And make a statement when people join that they swear to tell their true age, and if a minor is seen to be lying, perm ban them, no questions asked.  This way, you can keep minors here for rp, and keep an 18+ area open!

Just an idea x3

(and maybe change the recent topics to static, not scroll xD)

Oculus

Back to top Go down

Idea thread Empty Re: Idea thread

Post by † Amnz † Fri Sep 02, 2016 2:06 pm

I'm already getting the mandatory birthday field set up so when you join you have to put your birth date in. I can't help if someone lies with their birthdate to get in though. <- this I also thought I had set up already but you brought it to my attention that it wasn't so thanks for that.

However because the entire site is an adult site it would make no sense to make one little area an 18+ area. I can make a < 18 area for any minors who do happen upon the site. They won't be able to post to the majority of the site but in that area they could.

The perma ban rule is already in effect, and I will be dealing with a younger member shortly.  

Not changing recent topics to static because it takes up more space on the page to do so. Scroll allows more topics to be viewed.

EDIT: 6:12pm on 9/2/2016 - I have gone through what looks like all of the permissions, security, and site accessibility and still can't find how to set an age limit on the site. Will be sending a message to the forumotion staff to see if there even is a way to do this. If not then I may have to switch to a different free forum that allows the owner to set an age ban on non-adults.
    † Amnz †
    † Amnz †
    Primal Goddess of The Source
    Primal Goddess of The Source

https://teranaysiatbforest.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down